Use business intelligence to power corporate growth, increase efficiency, and improve corporate decision making. With this practical book featuring hands-on examples in Power BI with basic Python and R code, you’ll explore the most relevant AI use cases for BI, including improved forecasting, automated classification, and AI-powered recommendations. And you’ll learn how to draw insights from unstructured data sources like text, document, images files.
Author Tobias Zwingmann helps BI professionals, business analysts, and data analytics understand high-impact areas of artificial intelligence. You’ll learn how to leverage popular AI-as-a-service and AutoML platforms to ship enterprise-grade proofs of concept without the help of software engineers or data scientists.
- Learn how AI can generate business impact in BI environments
- Use AutoML for automated classification and improved forecasting
- Implement recommendation services to support decision-making
- Draw insights from text data at scale with NLP services
- Extract information from documents and images with computer vision services
- Build interactive user frontends for AI-powered dashboard prototypes
- Implement an end-to-end case study for building an AI-powered customer analytics dashboard