GPT-3: NLP with LLMs is a unique, pragmatic take on Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3, the famous AI language model launched by OpenAI in 2020. This model is capable of tackling a wide array of tasks, like conversation, text completion, and even coding with stunningly good performance. Since its launch, the API has powered a staggering number of applications that have now grown into full-fledged startups generating business value. This book will be a deep dive into what GPT-3 is, why it is important, what it can do, what has already been done with it, how to get access to it, and how one can build a GPT-3 powered product from scratch.
This book is for anyone who wants to understand the scope and nature of GPT-3. The book will evaluate the GPT-3 API from multiple perspectives and discuss the various components of the new, burgeoning economy enabled by GPT-3. This book will look at the influence of GPT-3 on important AI trends like creator economy, no-code, and Artificial General Intelligence and will equip the readers to structure their imaginative ideas and convert them from mere concepts to reality.
It should be useful to you if you are:
- A data professional looking to gain skills in AI
- An entrepreneur who wants to build the next big thing in the AI space
- A corporate leader who wants to upgrade their AI knowledge and use it to drive key decisions
- A writer, podcaster, social media manager, or other language-based creator working with language who wants to leverage GPT-3’s language capabilities for creative purposes
- Anyone with an AI-based idea that once seemed technically impossible or too expensive to develop